26 things about Aaron Smith founder and CEO of KX Group…
1. What’s the best advice you have ever received? “Care more about your customers than you do about the money that you will make from them and you will be successful” A quote from the late Jim Rohn who I was lucky enough to hear speak in the US when I was 20.
2. 6 things that make you smile?
- My partner Andi (I better say her first or else I’ll be in trouble).
- My family & friends
- Waking up to a bluebird powder day at the snow.
- The beach
- Watching clients and franchisee’s smash their goals!
3. I love to cook…Healthy Mexican! Easy, simple and delicious!
4. A proud moment in my life was when…I got voted school captain and sports captain of my primary school in grade 6. I wasn’t allowed to be both so had to choose which role to take on. My brothers told me if I chose school captain they’d beat me up. So sports captain it was!
5. Favorite thing to do on a Sunday?
Sleep in and then, train and then go out for breakfast
6. Best meal you’ve ever had…I can’t beat my mum’s home made schnitzel with her home made tomato sauce. Wowee.
7. Favorite subject in school?
P.E or Biology. The rest sucked!
8. I can’t stop listening to…Duke Dumont – I Got You
9. Saturday night out or Saturday night in?
With the right people I enjoy Saturday night out. But not too late as after 15 years of partying I have come to the conclusion that nothing good ever happens after 1am!
10. Success means….Continually growing and learning and striving to be a better person today than you were yesterday.
11. 2 things that make me cry…Funerals usually get me – it’s those photo slideshows at the end. And hanging out with close friends which usually ends in crying with laughter!
12. What is normal?
Normal is boring.
13. Vegemite makes me want to?
Get the tasty cheese out and have it on toast.
14. I can’t live without my…My runners. I have a slight obsession with runners.
15. Seinfeld or Friends?
Seinfeld because it’s similar humour to mine. Let’s be honest here… I, like most males only watched Friends because of Jen Aniston!
16. Where do you go to relax?
I’m lucky enough to travel to Bali and Vanuatu on or retreats, but that’s not relaxing for me. So I’d have to say my family beach house in Merimbula. It’s a beautiful place and life is simple there.
17. If you were a vegetable you would be a…A pea. It’s like you have a sleeping bag on to keep you warm and you hang out with your other pea buddies in your pod. Until someone eats you.
18. Who do you want to be when you grow up?
Myself. I’m pretty happy with who I am. Although a pro surfer / snowboarder would have been nice!
19. I’ll have a one-way ticket to…
20. What did you eat last night?
21. Last movie you watched…Hunger Games. Where have all the good movies gone?
22. Favorite marketplace is…I’m going to classify About Life in Syd as an indoor marketplace – I’m obsessed!
23. Don’t mess with me when…I’m hungry. I’m an a**hole and if you know me you’ll feed me quickly!
24. 6 things I love about Melbourne…
- The people.
- The coffee.
- The cafes.
- The sport.
- The pubs.
- The tan running track
25. I just learnt…That I had 6 things to love about Melbourne!
26. One word to describe you? Passionate.