After chatting to the gorgeous Angeline about motherhood and health, we took it down a notch and found out 26 fun facts about this super female!
26 things about Angeline Gleeson…
1. What’s the best advice you have ever received?
‘Positive things happen to positive people’ I truly believe if you give out good positive energy opportunities will come your way. It’s how you look at life that makes the difference. If you see obstacles as challenges and opportunities to grow then life can be pretty good.
2. 6 things that make you smile?
My husband, our beautiful baby boy Harvey, my family, good food, travelling back to Europe, Cookery programs
3. I love to cook…Baked goods like healthy cakes, muffins and scones free from all the nasty ingredients you’ll find in a supermarket. I love cooking wholesome hearty meals that nourish and fuel the body.
4. A proud moment in my life was when…
Giving birth to my son Harvey after 31 hours of labour! Yep you read it right, it was a marathon!
5. Favorite thing to do on a Sunday?
To do some baking while my husband watches the footy.
6. Best meal you’ve ever had…That’s a very tough one as I am a huge foodie but it might have to be meal I had at Cutler and Co on Gertrude st in Fitzroy, their homemade bread was to die for and it set the standard for the rest of the meal.
7. Favorite subject in school?
Home Economics of course and PE!
8. I can’t stop listening to…Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars, love that song!
9. Saturday night out or Saturday night in?
That’s a tricky one, if we can get a babysitter then Saturday night out at a really good restaurant with good friends and good wine.
10. Success means….Doing something that you love and are passionate about.
11. 2 things that make me cry…Since becoming a mum I have become a complete softie. I cry at sick children now that I’m a parent and also I cry at how lucky I am to have our baby Harvey.
12. What is normal?
The everyday grind of being a mum which has it’s rewards and challenges.
13. Vegemite makes me want to? Gag
14. I can’t live without my…Coffee, All the new mums know what I’m talking about
15. Seinfeld or Friends?
Friends, still watch the repeats!
16. Where do you go to relax? A yoga class
17. If you were a fruit you would be a…Blueberry, not too sweet and so god for you!
18. Who do you want to be when you grow up?
A role model for my son
19. I’ll have a one-way ticket to…Paris
20. What did you eat last night?
Homemade green Thai curry with low carb rice and homemade pear and plum cobbler with organic plain yogurt.
21. Last movie you watched…Wolf of Wall Street, crazy film!
22. Favorite marketplace is…South Melbourne market and a Parisian market with French cheeses and meat!
23. Don’t mess with me when…Hungry, my husband will tell you all about it!
24. 6 things I love about Melbourne:
Diversity, coffee, cafés, restaurants, friendly people, love of exercise
25. I just learnt…Diet drinks leach your body of vital minerals.
26. One word to describe you?
Head over to Mums + Dads to read Angeline’s conversation with Twosixmag.