26 things about Marcus White – Health & Fitness Coach + Life Enthusiast.
1. What’s the best advice you have ever received?
Never fuss over the things you can’t control.
2. 6 things that make you smile…
Music, my puppy Loulou, accomplishments, good stories, new people and cameras. (I’m rarely not smiling so its hard to pinpoint why I am)
3. I love to cook…Sarah Wilsons “Choc-coco muggin” I have one nearly every day.
4. A proud moment in my life was when…I played AFL football when I was 19, but I get nearly as big a thrill as that from some of my clients, who show a massive amount of appreciation for our time together.
5. Favorite thing to do on a Sunday?
Depends on the weather. If it’s sunny and warm I like to be active and social. When it’s cold I like to be by myself, reflect, read and write or watch a movie.
6. Best meal you’ve ever had…An ex-girlfriend wanted to go to Vue de monde which is in the Rialto it was an 8-course degustation for our anniversary. It cost an arm and a leg, but the experience opened my mind to food and the unbelievable dining experience.
7. Favorite subject in school?
School wasn’t my favorite, but I had quite a talent for math’s. If I was a bit more mature I would have done things properly.
8. I can’t stop listening to…Kendrick Lamar- Swimming pools
9. Saturday night out or Saturday night in?
Would much rather be doing something on a Saturday night outside of the house, but its also nice in the winter get the tracksuit pants and a hoodie on and enjoy some couch time.
10. Success means…Happiness
11. 2 things that make me cry…Movies or inspirational stories
12. What is normal?
13. Vegemite makes me want to?
Be a kid again and slop a mountain of butter on toast, along with a hot chocolate and without a worry in the world
14. I can’t live without…Moving forward, I can’t stand to be ‘just’ content. I always want to get better as a person every day.
15. Seinfeld or Friends? Friends
16. Where do you go to relax?
Bundalong. It’s about 3 hours out of Melbourne and I’ve been going there my whole life; it’s the most beautiful place in the world to me.
17. If you were a vegetable you would be a…Broccoli, because it’s not often it’s not in my fridge.
18. Who do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be proud of myself.
19. I’ll have a one-way ticket to…Brazil
20. What did you eat last night?
Lamb and chicken meatballs
21. Last movie you watched…The Fighter
22. Favourite marketplace is…Terre Madre
23. Don’t mess with me when…When I’m run down
24. 6 things I love about Melbourne…
Coffee, food, sport, art, nightlife, opportunity
25. I just learnt…If we could capture just 0.1% of the ocean’s kinetic energy caused by tides, we could satisfy the current global energy demand 5 times over.
26. One word to describe you? Excited