Offset your technology with Natural objects
Our offices and workspaces are becoming increasingly overcome by computers, devices and technology.Crystals, especially shaped crystals not only look beautiful when styled in the workplace but also offer us a natural and tactile distraction to negate stress and improve results. Placed in the office crystals adjust imbalances by absorbing excess energy and can help to deal with stress and the electromagnetic forces from our computers and devices. It can also be beneficial for your customers and coworkers at the same time.
Did you know? Workers with moderate to high exposure to electromagnetic radiation were 34 times as likely to develop degenerative brain disease, such as Alzheimer’s disease. Tips for reducing Electromagnetic radiation:
Take out some of the technology in and around your office and replace it with something organic and natural like a crystal. Eg. Remove the radio and stream music from the radio station on your computer which you are using anyway!
Styling Crystals In The Workplace
- Keep natural stones or crystals as paperweights and bookends. Change the stones to fit in with the colours that suit your mood and workspace style and palette.
- Use carved stone or crystal platters and bowls on the desk as containers to store stationery or tidbits in.
- Place crystals on the soil of potted plants or terrariums in your work area.
- Have a favourite crystal as a ‘worry stone’, massage object or for brainstorming on your desk, workstation or even the dashboard of your car.
- Having a favourite crystal on hand to deflect negetice energy is a great way to manage workplace stress, quieten the mind and get creative when brainstorming new ideas.
- Keep a collection of stones near the window or phone as a focus for your attention. Every time you look your rock, it will remind you to be mindful and conscious of your thoughts and actions.
- Manage workplace stress with crystals by offsetting the strong electromagnetic fields created by computer screens by putting a crystal by any tech device in your office. Clear quartz is recommended, but it must be cleansed frequently.
Disconnect from the digital world and reconnect with your spiritual self. Stoned provide a new and modern take on crystal healing that helps to create positive energies in oneself and Zen into the spaces around you.
Article by Ashley Bellino – Ashley is the founder of Stoned Crystals