26 things about Alex Pendlebury – Owner of Simple Sensible Nutrition.
1. What’s the best advice you have ever received?
To follow your passions
2. 6 things that make you smile?
- My partner
- My dog
- Red wine
3. I love to cook…With Vegetables
4. A proud moment in my life was when…I graduated University
5. Favorite thing to do on a Sunday?
Go for a walk with Scott and my Dog to the coffee shop. Or go to the markets
6. Best meal you’ve ever had…Seafood paella in Barcelona
7. Favorite subject in school?
8. I can’t stop listening to…hmm not sure
9. Saturday night out or Saturday night in?
10. Success means….Genuine happiness
11. 2 things that make me cry…Onions. Bad family news
12. What is normal? “What is normal?”
13. Vegemite makes me want to? Find some avocado and toast to go with it
Find some avocado and toast to go with it
14. I can’t live without my…Oats in the morning
15. Seinfeld or Friends?
16. Where do you go to relax?
Park with the dog, or couch with the TV
17. If you were a flower you would be a…Hmm I can’t imagine myself as a flower
18. Who do you want to be when you grow up?
Happy and healthy
19. I’ll have a one-way ticket to…Hawaii
20. What did you eat last night?
Chickpea and veg coconut curry
21. Last movie you watched…Into the blue
22. Favorite marketplace is…South Melbourne Markets. Go every Sunday!
23. Don’t mess with me when…I’m hungry
24. 6 things I love about Melbourne…
- the cafes
- the restaurant
- the shopping
- the tan
- the sport
- that’s it home
25. I just learnt…That I can never spell restaurant properly the first time
26. One word to describe you? Balanced
To read Alex’s conversation with Twosixmag…Head over to People + Profiles.