26 things about Belinda Hughes – Founder of Natural Beauty Expert
1. What’s the best advice you have ever received? Do tasks that you can get out of the way quickly immediately so work doesn’t pile up
2. 6 things that make you smile?
- My dog
- My brother
- Singing in the car
3. I love to cook… Salmon!
4. A proud moment in my life was when… I realized I could create an online magazine
5. Favorite thing to do on a Sunday? Facials!
6. Best meal you’ve ever had… At a restaurant in Daylesford, can’t remember the name!
7. Favorite subject in school? English
8. I can’t stop listening to… Uptown Funk
9. Saturday night out or Saturday night in? Depends on the week
10. Success means…Loving what you do and changing peoples lives doing it
11. 2 things that make me cry… I don’t really cry, is that bad?
12. What is normal? A setting on the dryer!
13. Vegemite makes me want to? Eat it!
14. I can’t live without my… Phone or lip balm.. I get anxious without either
15. Seinfeld or Friends? Friends
16. Where do you go to relax? Friends houses
17. If you were a vegetable you would be a… Zucchini
18. Who do you want to be when you grow up? I think I’m already her.
19. I’ll have a one-way ticket to… Paris
20. What did you eat last night? Thai chicken red curry
21. Last movie you watched… I can’t remember, but I have a Gossip Girl addiction on Netflix at the moment
22. Favorite marketplace is… South Melbourne
23. Don’t mess with me when… ever!
24. 6 things I love about Melbourne… Culture, food, shows, fashion, people, opportunities!
25. I just learnt…How to master WordPress!
26. One word to describe you? Awesome
Visit Belinda at: Naturally U – 138 Coppin St Richmond, Botancia Medicines 228 Glenferrie Rd Malvern
Services offered: I offer a range of high-performance organic facials using a professional line Eminence Organic Skin Care. Treatments include peels, micro currant and traditional European style facials. A full treatment menu can be found at www.belindahughes.com.au