26 things about Local Legend Cameron Earl owner of Almond Milk Co.
1. What’s the best advice you have ever received?
“Don’t offer anything you’re not willing to give!”
2. 6 things that make you smile?
A full cool room of Almond milk
Meeting a new Almond Milk co. drinker
3. I love to cook… Coming into summer my favourite dish is ceviche, great fresh fish, (I prefer sole) citrus, and garnish to taste. Easy and delicious.
4. A proud moment in my life was when…I called my parents to tell them I had started my own business.
5. Favourite thing to do on a Sunday?
Late breakfast, then meet with some friends and start prepping dinner with a glass of wine in hand.
6. Best meal you’ve ever had…
Joe Beef in Montreal, best food, best staff, the best experience! Followed very closely by Sushi at Sukiyabashi Jiro (Jiro dreams of sushi) in Tokyo.
7. Favourite subject in school? Human Biology
8. I can’t stop listening to…Dire Straits
9. Saturday night out or Saturday night in? IN!
10. Success means….Being happy, and making others around you happy
11. 2 things that make me cry…My brother & Onions
12. What is normal? An outdated concept
13. Vegemite makes me want to?
Make vegemite cheese toasties with aged cheddar
14. I can’t live without my…Chef’s knives
15. Seinfeld or Friends? Friends
16. Where do you go to relax? New Zealand
17. If you were a vegetable you would be a…Onion
18. Who do you want to be when you grow up? Restaurateur
19. I’ll have a one-way ticket to…New York
20. What did you eat last night? Sushi
21. Last movie you watched…Girl with the dragon tattoo
22. Favourite marketplace is…Tokyo fish markets
23. Don’t mess with me when…The All Blacks are playing the Wallabies
24. 6 things I love about Melbourne…
The Town Mouse
25. I just learnt…How to skateboard
26. One word to describe you? Gemini
Head over to People + Profiles to read Camerons Q & A with Twosixmag
Where can you get your hands on some delicious Almond Milk Co…
These inner-city cafes are just some of the places to ask for your Almond Milk Co Latte!
Station Street Trading Co
Feast and Merit
Brother Buda Budan
Have you recently switched to almond milk? What was your experience or opinion of this tasty new milk option?
Leave your comments below.