26 things – Georgie Castle of Citizen Cacao
1. What’s the best advice you have ever received?
2. 6 things that make you smile?
Kids. Airplanes. Chocolate. Coffee. No signal/no battery on my Phone. The ocean.
3. I love to cook…with others. over a fire. any shape of vegetable.
4. A proud moment in my life was when…
I realized I had worked out ‘the name’ (Citizen Cacao)
5. Favorite thing to do on a Sunday?
Wake up to blue sky above. embers beside and jump in the deep blue.
6. Best meal you’ve ever had…
Fresh Truffle handkerchief pasta @ Babbo NYC. anything made camping.
7. Favorite subject in school?
Journalism closely followed by Lunchtime
8. I can’t stop listening to…
Pop Music in the Car. Ed Sheeran – the Ginger Ninja. Sorrynotsorry.
9. Saturday night out or Saturday night in?
In unless under the stars
10. Success means….Matching socks? though odd ones can absolutely be a triumph too.
11. 2 things that make me cry…
EVERYTHING AND NOTHING 🙂
12. What is normal?
Eeww. NO normal thanks!
13. Vegemite makes me want to?
Make toast and find an avocado to join the party.
14. I can’t live without my…
Enormous shoulder bag filled with nonsense and chocolate detritus. hurraw lip balm.
15. Seinfeld or Friends?
FRIENDS! ooh… but KRAMER… tough call. Friends.
16. Where do you go to relax?
Wilsons Prom. If city-bound.. the shower.
17. If you were a vegetable you would be a…RUTABAGA .. because.. RUTABAGA.. what a word!
18. Who do you want to be when you grow up?
19. I’ll have a one-way ticket to…
20. What did you eat last night?
Pea rocket basil soup with homemade chili oil.
21. Last movie you watched…
The invention of lying(DVD) teenaged mutant ninja turtles 3D (cinema)
22. Favorite market place is…Brooklyn Flea, Brooklyn NY
23. Don’t mess with me when…I haven’t had Cacao.
24. 6 things I love about Melbourne
MY PEEPS. COFFFFEEE. ABBOTSFORD CONVENT. CARLTON GARDENS. I CAN WALK EVERYWHERE. FOOD EVERYTHING.
25. I just learnt….The meaning of the word sobriquet. (nickname) I love that word! AND it has a cool meaning!
26. One word to describe you?
Head over to People + Profiles to read Georgie’s conversation with Twosixmag.