26 things you need to know about our friend Holly Cooper – Nutritionist
1. What’s the best advice you have ever received? To surround yourself with those who have your best interest at heart.
2. 6 things that make you smile? My fiancé, family, besties, reading, cooking and of course coffee!
3. I love to cook…Yummy breakfasts are my favourite whether it be Bircher muesli, chia pods, granola, eggs or a new smoothie combo.
4. A proud moment in my life was when…I was accepted into the Honours program after completing my Bachelor of Psychology. I still remember where I was when I found out, visiting my Dad at his office and I screamed!
5. Favourite thing to do on a Sunday? Have a little sleep in (best!), cook something yummy for breakfast, go for a walk with my fiancé, grab a takeaway coffee on the way home and enjoy a day of rest, be it reading, cooking or watching movies.
6. Best meal you’ve ever had…Oh, this is so hard, there are so many! Probably a recent meal I enjoyed at Tonka which consisted of Spanner crab salad with puffed rice, green papaya, peanuts, coriander and green chilli followed by or a king salmon from the tandoor – amazing!!
7. Favourite subject in school? Psychology
8. I can’t stop listening to…Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud.
9. Saturday night out or Saturday night in? Oh, depends! These days, I am more likely to choose Saturday night in.
10. Success means…. Being happy
11. 2 things that make me cry…when people I love are hurting and any human suffering.
12. What is normal? I don’t think it exists.
13. Vegemite makes me want to? Eat toast haha
14. I cant live without my…Fiancé, family and besties
15. Seinfeld or Friends? Friends
16. Where do you go to relax? The Bath with a few drops of essential Lavender oil.
17. If you were a vegetable you would be a…A potato because they can be made into delicious chips
18. Who do you want to be when you grow up? A mamma with a successful business that I can balance with motherhood.
19. I’ll have a one-way ticket to…New York or Paris.
20. What did you eat last night? Oven baked salmon with sweet potato fries and steamed corn and beans.
21. Last movie you watched…Gone Girl – one word, amazing!
22. Favourite market place is…Prahran Market.
23. Don’t mess with me when…I am reading a book I can’t put down.
24. 6 things I love about Melbourne… The coffee culture, the restaurants and Cafes, the Fashion, the beaches, the parks and the markets.
25. I just learnt… That seemingly small trees can do a lot of damage to your car when you accidentally reverse into them!
26. One word to describe you? Dreamer
To read more about the gorgeous Holly Cooper and to find her delicious recipes…head over to her site!