26 things about Hugh Lee
1. What’s the best advice you have ever received?
To love yourself unconditionally
2. 6 things that make you smile?
1) My wife 2) My wife’s smile and laughter 3) Quality time spent with my wife 4) a hug 5) staying in a long Yin posture 6) Surfing
3. I love to cook… Chinese Stirfry that looks like the rainbow
4. A proud moment in my life… was when I married my wife
5. Favorite thing to do on a Sunday?
Cosy Home cooked meal with my wife
6. Best meal you’ve ever had… Every meal my Mum cooked was always the best meal.
7. Favorite subject in school? Art
8. I can’t stop listening to…East Forest
9. Saturday night out or Saturday night in?
Saturday night in
10. Success means? unconditional self love and self-acceptance
11. 2 things that make me cry…
1) violence in the world 2) feeling the pain of others
12. What is normal? Normal is conforming to other people
13. Vegemite makes me want to?
Spread it on toast
14. I can’t live without…my breath
15. Seinfeld or Friends? Seinfeld
16. Where do you go to relax? Ocean
17. If you were a vegetable you would be a… Sweet potatoes
18. Who do you want to be when you grow up?
Yoga teacher (I’m loving the dream)
19. I’ll have a one-way ticket… around the world
20. What did you eat last night?
Japanese Vegetable gyoza dumplings and Chicken Udon noodles
21. Last movie you watched French movie (cannot remember name)
22. Favorite market place is Summer Night markets in Victoria Markets
23. Don’t mess with me when I’m hangry (angry because of hunger)
24. 6 things I love about Melbourne
1) Easy-going friendly warm people 2) Parks and beaches 3) Multi-cultural cosmopolitan 4) Warm summers 5) yoga studios 6) can get affordable wholesome organic food
25. I just learnt… to not waste my energy worrying about the small stuff
26. One word to describe you? Compassionate
Head over to People + Profiles to read Hugh’s conversation with Twosixmag.