26 things about Jonni Pollard Meditation Teacher & Founder of 1 Giant Mind
1. What’s the best advice you have ever received?
Surrender to your deepest nature of love.
2. 6 things that make you smile?
Life, a smile directed at me, babies, random acts of kindness, a bit of silliness, ice cream.
3. I love to cook… for others but so much for myself
4. A proud moment in my life was when… I took full responsibility for my happiness.
5. Favourite thing to do on a Sunday?…
Group meditation with friends at my house followed by food, music, laughs and deep conversation.
6. Best meal you’ve ever had… Ice cream. In Italy.
7. Favourite subject in school?
8. I can’t stop listening to… my heart
9. Saturday night out or Saturday night in?
Winter in, summer out!
10. Success means…
Succession. Each moment succeeding the next. The ever increasing ability to know myself deeper so that I may express more fully my purpose in life and for it to be as significant to as many others.
11. 2 things that make me cry…
The ending of most movies and UK’s got talent. It gets me every time.
12. What is normal?
To love unconditionally, to express truth fearlessly. To confront fear, to fulfill potential, to desire deep connection, to make mistakes, to laugh, to cry, to be unsure and be ok, to care, to take time out. To change your mind, to change your beliefs.
13. Vegemite makes me want to? Have a piece of toast
14. I cant live without my…self
15. Seinfeld or Friends?
16. Where do you go to relax?
17. If you were a vegetable you would be a… pumpkin
18. Who do you want to be when you grow up?
19. I’ll have a one way ticket to… infinity
20. What did you eat last night?
Masala dosa (I’m in India)
21. Last movie you watched… Everest…really good film
22. Favourite market place is… Rishikesh street market, India.
23. Don’t mess with me when… I’m on the dance floor
24. 6 things I love about Melbourne.
The people, the culture, the pace, the diversity, the people, and the people.
25. I just learnt…You cant apply for a U.S. E3 visa and an ESTA Visa waiver at the same time. Particularly when you are in India. They’ll make you wait 25 days. Guess I’m not going to the States.
26. One word to describe you? Fulfilled