26 things about Patrick Glenane owner of Montague Park Food Store…
1. What’s the best advice you have ever received? Life’s too short to not take risks.
2. 6 things that make you smile?
Food, coffee, friends, family, travel and the Carlton Football Club
3. I love to cook…Steak and seafood
4. A proud moment in my life was when…When I opened by own business.
5. Favorite thing to do on a Sunday?
An after work drink and a BBQ with friends
6. Best meal you’ve ever had…Lobster at The Standard Hotel NYC
7. Favourite subject in school?
8. I can’t stop listening to…Emeli Sande
9. Saturday night out or Saturday night in?
Saturday night out
10. Success means….Being happy at work and in life
11. 2 things that make me cry…When Carlton lose & when family and friends are struggling
12. What is normal?
Hmmm…I’m not sure
13. Vegemite makes me want to?
Eat it (in moderation)
14. I can’t live without my…Mobile
15. Seinfeld or Friends?
16. Where do you go to relax?
17. If you were a vegetable you would be a…A carrot
18. Who do you want to be when you grow up?
An LA businessman
19. I’ll have a one way ticket to…New York City
20. What did you eat last night?
Chicken, Camembert & Spring Onion Sausages with a green salad
21. Last movie you watched…Gone Girl
22. Favorite marketplace is…South Melbourne
23. Don’t mess with me when…I’ve got 50 coffees on order
24. 6 things I love about Melbourne…
Food scene, livability, parklands, people, rooftops & entertainment
25. I just learnt….How to steam brussel sprouts!
26. One word to describe you?
Montague Park Food Store -406 Park Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205