26 things about Steph Prem – Five-time Australian champion and Winter Olympian & Founder of Studio PP.
1. What’s the best advice you have ever received?
Trust yourself, never give up.
2. 6 things that make you smile?
Studio PP, cuddles, pancakes, popcorn, laughter, Pilates
3. I love to cook…Pancakes
4. A proud moment in my life was when…When I won my first gold medal in snowboarding and felt what it feels like to be a winner.
5. Favourite thing to do on a Sunday?
Sleep in, long lay-ins with hubby, brunch and a whole lotta nothing.
6. Best meal you’ve ever had…Austrian pancakes (kaiserschmarn)
7. Favourite subject in school? Drama
8. I can’t stop listening to…Lean On -major Lazer
9. Saturday night out or Saturday night in?
If it’s out eating good food with friends then out!
10. Success means…Being successful in your endeavours and reaching your goals that you set yourself to achieve.
11. 2 things that make me cry…The notebook, Back massages
12. What is normal? I wish I knew…
13. Vegemite makes me want to?
I love it but I’m coeliac so can’t eat it 🙁
14. I can’t live without my…Friends and family
15. Seinfeld or Friends?
Friends, every time.
16. Where do you go to relax?
To a gravity salt bath or down to my families holiday house
17. If you were a vegetable you would be a…Snow pea
18. Who do you want to be when you grow up?
It used to be Britney ….but she’s changed.
19. I’ll have a one-way ticket to…New York New York!!
20. What did you eat last night?
Kale salad and peppermint slice 🙂
21. Last movie you watched…50 shades of grey
22. Favourite market place is…Prahran Markets
23. Don’t mess with me when…I’m hungry
24. 6 things I love about Melbourne
- The people
- The cafes
- The variety
- The Tan
- The lifestyle
- The restaurants
25. I just learnt…It’s ok to say NO.
26. One word to describe you? Happy!
Studio PP: 7 Almeida Crescent, South Yarra – for all your Personal training, reformer Pilates, Pilates, barre, Bootcamp, yoga, boxing, massage and nutrition needs. Classes are open from Monday 25 May!