1. Avoid wearing make up when traveling in the air, it clogs the skin and coupled with air conditioning will remove all moisture from the skin.
2. Speaking of! Moisturise, moisturise & moisturise!! Use a fragrance free product for your face to avoid any irritation.
3. Drink plenty of water before, during and after all flights. Aim for a glass an hour!
4. When you land find a supermarket or local grocer, buy a cucumber; when you arrive at your hotel slice it & place over your eyes for around 10-15mins. Relax & watch those dark circles disappear.
5. Use the same cucumber to hydrate your lips or alternatively use any natural oil; coconut and olive works best and is completely free of any chemicals or nasty additives.
6. Travel with a small bottle of Epsom salts; once you settle into your accommodation make a quick scrub using the salts and some warm water, gently exfoliate your body. A quick and cheap way to eliminate any toxins instantly smoothing the skin!