On our soul journey, 2015 is all about opening up our heart centres to a higher vibration than has ever been experienced before. Potentially, this year is said to be more miraculous than we can imagine. We are challenged to release old energies represented by separation, defence, strife and struggle.The beautiful thing is that there are clues all around that assist us in recognizing blocks within ourselves so as we can help open and heal our hearts.
Our experience in our day to day lives, ie. how we view others people’s behavior towards us, reflects our internal environment. You only recognize that which you know.
The heart centre holds two emotions, love and fear. So it stands to reason that emotions are either love based or fear based. Generally speaking, the fear comes from a sense that we are not enough, or from a sense of separation. The key to your happiness and loving relationships with others is to first love yourself.
Self-help tips assist with opening your heart centre…
Firstly, Look at your feet…The balls of the feet reflect heart happiness. If they are calloused, puffy, red, peeling, bruised or you have a bunion, this may indicate that you need to pay attention to your own heart…
- Surround yourself with pink or green –clothing, food, flowers or candles.
- Carry a small rose quartz crystal-assists with unconditional love of the self.
- Say an Affirmation; “I love and approve of myself unconditionally” or if that is too hard at this point “show me how I can love and approve of myself unconditionally.”
- Look for beauty in your surroundings
- Each day do at least one thing that makes you feel good, guiltless pampering
- Be gentle on yourself and others.
- Massage the balls of your feet opening up the heart reflexes.
- Smile at strangers, well just smile see how it changes your energy and how people change towards you.
Article by Lyn Fava
Head over to Feel + Mind to find – How to Detox from a soul level.