This bread has loads of flavour, if you close your eyes it’s just like you are eating pizza well almost! I am loving seeing your Keep It Simple creations – keep them coming! This bread is super moist, so it is best to serve toasted. Can keep in the fridge for up to 5 days. Also, you can cut into slices and freeze.
Simple Tips: ensure to be careful about what your sundried tomatoes & olives are preserved in… Sometimes the brine can have lots of nasties hiding in there. Ensure to be careful about what your sundried tomatoes & olives are preserved in… Sometimes the brine can have lots of nasties hiding in there.
- 1 ½ cups of LSA
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon cream of tartar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Himalayan sea salt & pepper to season
- Handful of basil – finely chopped
- Handful of parsley – finely chopped
- ½ brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup olive oil or coconut oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ cup Sundried tomatoes & some extra to sprinkle on top
- ½ cup Black olives, finely chopped & some extra to sprinkle on top
- ¼ cup Passata & some extra to sprinkle on top
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees & grease a loaf pan with some oil or coconut oil.
2. In a food processor, combine the onion, garlic & olive oil. Puree until it forms a fine paste.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine all other ingredients. Pour in your onion puree and mix thoroughly.
4. Pour into loaf pan & drizzle with a bit of passata & sprinkle with olives & sundried tomatoes.
5. Put in oven for close to 45 mins – 1 hour. This loaf is super dense so it takes a while to cook.
Recipe by Shani Timms
Shani Timms from Keep it Simple Shani is an avid health enthusiast on a mission to share her love for cooking & creating healthy recipes with the world. For 6 years she has been suffering from issues with her gut: everything from food intolerances, Candida, IBS, Leaky gut and Parasites. About a year ago, she decided to take matters into her own hands and make health her number one priority. Her health journey has taught her many valuable lessons and has inspired her to educate others and empower them with the information they need to make healthier life choices. Shani is on a mission to prove that eating healthy does not have to be boring!