1 large sweet potato (peeled, steamed and mashed well)
1/3 cup melted coconut oil
1/3 cup real maple syrup
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
1/2 cup raw cacao powder
2 1/2 tablespoons coconut flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Prepare the sweet potato (peel + steam + mash)
- Add mashed sweet potato, eggs, coconut oil, maple, vanilla into a bowl and mix until well combined
- Add in the raw cacao, coconut flour, baking powder and sea salt and mix until well combined
- Pour the mixture evenly into a square tin lined with baking paper and bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing into squares.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.