Have you ever wondered why you can’t seem to change direction and all that you try you just seem to come back to the same path? The definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome. Your toes can give you the clues if you are stuck in this pattern. Your toes reflect your thoughts and ideas. If they are squashed together this indicates that you have no room to think of new ideas. It may also indicate that you limit yourself to what you believe is possible based on perceived family or societies self-imposed limitations. This means you do what you think you should do based on learnt behaviour or perceived expectations.
If you are looking for new directions, a change in career, relationship, and lifestyle then spread your toes. Yes! Literally practice spreading your toes, this helps to clear your thoughts and open yourself up to new ideas.
- Firstly really work out what you do want.
- Visualise yourself doing exactly what you want to be doing.
- Write down your vision as if you already are living it. For example, “I have a career where I am happy & healthy. My financial needs are exceeded. I am fulfilled and have an opportunity to grow and develop both professionally and personally.”
- Ask to be shown how to achieve this outcome and recognise when doors are opened for you.
- Carry a turquoise crystal or wear turquoise – this helps with transformation and change!
- Take a footbath and add some Eucalyptus or lavender essential oils.
- Massage the reflex points on the toes to help clear the head.
- Remember to repeat affirmations from the heart centre…”I love and approve of myself as I am right now.”
Article by Lyn Fava
Head over to Feel + Mind to find – How to Detox from a soul level.