This takes less than 10 mins to prepare and it tastes super fancy. Can be used as a side dish or as a main! You could easily add some protein in there too if you wish.
This dish is super green, loaded with vitamins, nutrients & minerals that aid in weight loss, hair growth & improving overall eye health!
- 1 bunch of broccolini, ends trimmed
- 1 bunch of asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 large handful of sugar snap peas, topped & tailed
- 1 large handful of green beans, topped & tailed
- 1 handful of almond flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- Himalayan Sea Salt, pepper
- Olive oil
- Rind of 1/2 orange
What to do?
1. Heat some olive oil in a large pan.
2. Add your asparagus & broccolini. Cook until bright green.
3. Add the remainder of your veggies & the garlic powder. Stir fry until cooked through.
4. Stir through your spring onions & almonds and season with salt & pepper.
Recipe by Shani Timms
Shani Timms from Keep it Simple Shani is an avid health enthusiast on a mission to share her love for cooking & creating healthy recipes with the world. For 6 years she has been suffering from issues with her gut: everything from food intolerances, Candida, IBS, Leaky gut and Parasites. About a year ago, she decided to take matters into her own hands and make health her number one priority. Her health journey has taught her many valuable lessons and has inspired her to educate others and empower them with the information they need to make healthier life choices. Shani is on a mission to prove that eating healthy does not have to be boring!